Técnico en Atención a Personas en Situación de Dependencia
needed for this job
It is possible, with a validation of previous competences to be included in a regional path with a reduction of attendance hours.
With a validation of NFIL that cover all the competencies of the profile it's possible to acquire the qualification by passing the final autnomous comunity exam, without attending the training course.
- Spanish nationality, having obtained the certificate of registration of community citizenship or the family member card of a European Union citizen, or being the holder of a valid residence or residence and work permit in Spain, in the terms established in the Spanish regulations on aliens and immigration.
- Be 20 years old at the time of registration.
- Have work experience and/or non-formal training related to professional skills, which is the object of the call that is to be accredited:
- In the case of work experience. At least 3 years of work experience must be justified, with a minimum of 2,000 hours worked in total, in the last 10 years before the call is made.
- In the case of non-formal training. At least 300 hours must be justified in the last 10 years before the call. In cases in which the training modules associated with the unit of competence to be accredited have a shorter duration, the hours established in said modules must be accredited.
- Persons over 25 years of age who meet the requirements for work experience and/or non-formal training indicated in the previous sections, and who cannot justify them, may apply for provisional registration in the procedure, expressly indicating this in a written form attached to their application, presenting the justification by means of some proof admitted in law, as established in article 11, section 2, of Royal Decree 1224/2009, of 17 July. In order to study these cases, the necessary advisors will be appointed, who will issue a report on whether or not the applicant has participated in the procedure. If the report is positive, the definitive registration will proceed.
- Application Form
- European CV
- List of documentation accrediting the alleged merits
- Company Certificate
- Certification for volunteers or scholarship holders
- (If the case) Documentation accrediting non-formal training. Certificate issued by the the entity or body which provided the training, lasting more than 10 hours, which is related to the units of competence to be accredited, describing the units of competence to be accredited, content, hours of training, dates of completion, and presented signed and/or stamped by the formative entity.
- ID card
Employment Offices from each Autonomous Comunity
- Portal de la Comunidad de Madrid Empleo (www.comunidad.madrid/servicios/empleo/oficina-empleo)
- La Red de Oficinas de Empleo de la Comunidad de Madrid.