Socialni oskrbovalec / socialna oskrbovalka na domu - Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija
needed for this job
National vocational qualification
· the procedure for obtaining a publicly valid document (certificate)
· the process of obtaining a profession
· the process of recognizing or confirming already acquired knowledge and skills.
The process of acquiring NPKs is generally divided into three sets:
1. candidate application
2. advising the candidate and preparing his collection folder (certificates, proofs, reference letters, articles, acknowledgments ...)
3. verification and validation of NPK
The candidate applies for the procedure on the announced application deadline. Check the implementation queries on the website of the organizations that implement the NPK for a particular profession.
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and recognises the catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Direct verification takes place at a place of assessment in the form of practical work and an oral presentation. The place of assessment (simulated user living environment) must meet the relevant material conditions.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Condition for obtaining certificate
The candidate demonstrates the attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Catalog of professional knowledge and skills:
- Elementary education and at least five years of working experience in the field of working with people or at least one year of working experience in the field of providing care for the elderly, disabled persons and similar person with special needs (including non-formal experience) and
- minimum age 23 years and
- verified social care training programme in the field of care providing (Rules on norms and standards of social services, Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No 52/95, as amended).
- application form,
- a certificate of completed education,
- evidence of years of work experience (references to the care of the hospital, doctor, acquaintances, caregivers, relatives ...)
- birth certificate, marriage certificate,
- a certificate of training for a verified social security training program.
The list of all providers of national vocational qualifications for the social care providers: