Diplôme d’État d'aide-soignant
needed for this job
- Contact a consulting centre for validation of prior experience (Pôle emploi, Mission locale, CIDFF...):
- to assess your professional project and make sure that validation of prior learning is adapted to your situation (you need to have at least 1 year of experience in administration).
- to inquire if some support is available.
- Contact the certifying organisation in your region: (Agence régionale santé - Regional Health Administration)
- Request admissibility to the validation of prior experience.
- Fill the validation file (12 months maximum duration) to prove the mastering of the 8 areas of competences.
- The jury evaluates the file (and may ask for a practical evaluation).
- Interview with the jury (around 1 hour).
Documents showing the duration of the experience as well as periods of initial or continuing training.
Depending on your previous status:
- Employed: payslips, employer certificates, experience certificate.
- Independant worker: depending on your status, fiscal declaration, certificate of existence.
- Volunteer: certificate signed by the organisation, volunteer contract.
A declaration of honour certifying that you apply for only one certification for the current calendar year.
Validation file that includes:
- A description of professional and personal experience (activities carried out to assist dependent persons as well as the periods of initial and continuous training you may have followed to work in that sector).
- Evidence showing the existence of a professional practice.
To assess your project and advise you:
- If you are unemployed: Consulting centre for validation of prior experience (they are supported by various organisation such as Pôle emploi, Missions locales, Information center for families). Choose your region
- If you are employed: the Competence Operator (OPCO) or the human resource department of your employer.
To start the procedure with the certification body:
In case of partial validation you may also benefit from specific support to set up additional training or experience programmes. Your adviser will inform you about the modalities and financing possibilities of this additional step.
Consulting centres for validation of prior experience (supported by Pôle emploi, Missions locales, Centres d’information sur les droits des femmes et des familles...): Choose your region.