Izdelovalec/izdelovalka kruha in pekovskega peciva
needed for this job
In the counseling process, the candidate prepares a personal summary file, which is evaluated by the commission, and if the candidate has provided credible, valid and relevant evidence of knowledge, skills and competences from the professional standard, he may:
- recognize the contents of the professional standard in full,
- recognize the contents of the professional standard in part and determines those knowledge, skills and competencies that will be tested,
- not recognize any content of the professional standard because the candidate does not demonstrate any knowledge, skills and competences from the professional standard, and will check the entire professional standard as appropriate.
Practical exam with defense.
National vocational qualification
· the procedure for obtaining a publicly valid document (certificate)
· the process of obtaining a profession
· the process of recognizing or confirming already acquired knowledge and skills.
The process of acquiring NPKs is generally divided into three sets:
1. candidate application
2. advising the candidate and preparing his collection folder (certificates, proofs, reference letters, articles, acknowledgments ...)
3. verification and validation of NPK
The candidate applies for the procedure on the announced application deadline. Check the implementation queries on the website of the organizations that implement the NPK for a particular profession.
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and recognises the catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Direct verification takes place at a place of assessment in the form of practical work and an oral presentation. The place of assessment (simulated user living environment) must meet the relevant material conditions.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Condition for obtaining certificate
The candidate demonstrates the attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Criteria to be taken into consideration:
- kneading different types of dough for bread and bakery pastries
- dividing and shaping the dough and controls its rising
- baking bread and baked goods
- cooling and freezing products
- cutting, packing and storing products
Criteria for assessing the components of the work process:
Planning 10 %
- Preparation for the task (tidiness, protective clothing, personal hygiene)
- Selection of work procedure
Execution 60 %
- Proper use of devices and accessories
- Observance of sanitary and hygienic regulations
- Mastering a certain sequence of tasks
- The quality of the final product
- Rational use of material and time
Documentation 10 %
- Completeness and transparency of documentation
- Professional suitability
Defense 20 %
- Presentation of products or services
Catalog of professional knowledge and skills
- primary school education
In the counseling process, the candidate prepares a personal summary file, which is evaluated by the commission, and if the candidate has provided credible, valid and relevant evidence of knowledge, skills and competences from the professional standard, he may continue with NPK exams.
The link to providers of training