Organizator socialne mreže
needed for this job
Evaluation of education for various purposes; is the process in which ENIC-NARIC Center issues an opinion on the various elements of evaluated education at the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport on completed education. Opinion is of informative-advisory nature. The application form V is submitted to the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport.
Address: Masarykova cesta 16, 1000 Ljubljana
tel.: +386 1 478 47 45
- recognition of education for the purpose of continuing education; is an administrative procedure that begins with the application on the N form with the educational institution (professional, secondary professional, secondary general, higher professional, college), where the holder of a foreign certificate wishes to continue education. In the process of recognition of education, the decision shall then decide on the right of the holder of a foreign document to access, register and deal with the enrollment procedures for continuing education at the desired educational institution. The application form N also contains instructions regarding the documentation.
The Assessment of education is a procedure within which the ENIC – NARIC centre issues an official opinion regarding education. The opinion contains information on different elements of the assessed education, such as the educational qualification, the status of educational institution and educational programme, the field of education, the obtained title or degree, a short description of the educational system, a comparison with educational system in the Republic of Slovenia, etc.
Assessment procedures are in accordance with Assessment and Recognition of Education Act, adopted by the National Assembly of the Republic of Slovenia at its session of 19 October 2011.
Subject of assessment
The subject of assessment of education is the educational qualification, attesting fully or partially completed accredited educational programme in the country of issue. The educational qualification can be foreign educational qualification, Slovenian educational qualification or educational qualifications issued before June 25th, 1991 in the former Yugoslavia.
Educational qualifications attesting the education of less than one semester or half a year duration or if the qualification attests less than 30 ECTS credit points obtained are not subject of the assessment. Qualifications attesting completed linguistic examinations or courses, professional examinations, professional qualifications and other courses are also not the subject of assessment.
The applicant (holder of the diploma/certificate or other legal or physical person with the consent of the holder of the diploma/certificate) can apply for the assessment of education at ENIC-NARIC centre with form V. Proper documents have to be enclosed with the filled out form V. Documents needed for assessment of education are:
- the original of the certificate or diploma,
- a photocopy of the certificate/diploma,
- the certified Slovene translation of the certificate/diploma,
- a photocopy of the evidence on the content, duration and the requirements fulfilled during the educational programme (Diploma supplement, annual report cards, transcripts or other),
- a short chronological description of the entire education, prepared and signed by the applicant,
a receipt of the paid costs of the process of assessment of education (50€).
Admission requirements for
Social network organiser - Short cycle higher vocational diploma
- Matura or
- vocational matura, or
- final examination before (1 June 1995) under any four-year secondary programme or
- master craftsman, foreman or managerial examination, three years of working experience and test of knowledge passed in general education subjects in a scope determined for the vocational matura in secondary professional education.
In addition to the enrolment requirements prescribed by law, there is an enrolment requirement of passing a test of special psychophysical abilities, comprising a test to determine communication and social skills and a personal interview.
Institutions on which the program or the direction is carried out:
ABITURA, Podjetje za izobraževanje, d.o.o., Celje, Višja strokovna šola
B2 Izobraževanje in informacijske storitve d. o. o., Višja strokovna šola
DOBA EPIS, d.o.o., Višja strokovna šola
Ekonomska šola Celje, Višja strokovna šola
Ekonomsko-storitveni izobraževalni center Kranj, Višja strokovna šola
ERUDIO Višja strokovna šola
GEA College CVŠ, Družba za višješolsko izobraževanje - Center višjih šol, d.o.o.
Izobraževalni center Geoss d.o.o.
Poslovno-komercialna šola Celje, Višja strokovna šola
Šolski center Kranj, Višja strokovna šola