Organizator/organizatorka poslovanja - Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija
needed for this job
National vocational qualification
· the procedure for obtaining a publicly valid document (certificate)
· the process of obtaining a profession
· the process of recognizing or confirming already acquired knowledge and skills.
The process of acquiring NPKs is generally divided into three sets:
1. candidate application
2. advising the candidate and preparing his collection folder (certificates, proofs, reference letters, articles, acknowledgments ...)
3. verification and validation of NPK
The candidate applies for the procedure on the announced application deadline. Check the implementation queries on the website of the organizations that implement the NPK for a particular profession.
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and recognises the catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Direct verification takes place at a place of assessment in the form of practical work and an oral presentation. The place of assessment (simulated user living environment) must meet the relevant material conditions.
Practical verification and oral presentation.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Condition for obtaining certificate
The candidate demonstrates the attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Catalog of professional knowledge and skills
Criteria for assessing the components of the work process:
SPECIAL CONDITIONS TO BE FULFILLED BY THE PERSON WHO WANT TO OBTAIN PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
- at least secondary vocational education in any direction
- at least three years of experience in management and management, which is demonstrated by the candidate with the employer's reference letter.
- application for verification or certification procedure
- Europass CV
- proof of completed secondary vocational education in any direction and at least three years of work experience in the field of business and management, which is proved by the candidate with the employer's reference letter
- a copy of the personal document
- proof of previous work experience (employment contract, work contract, employer's certificate of work experience, description of his work, reference to cases from his own practice)
- certificates of participation in the training received by the candidate, certificates of competence or other documents that meet the standard of skills defined by the Catalog of Standards of Professional Skills Organizer / organizer of business obtained in the EU countries by the applicant,
- published articles, evidence of awards and recognitions
- work experience is evident from the workbook