Izvajalec/izvajalka keramičarskih del
needed for this job
In the counseling process, the candidate prepares a personal summary file, which is evaluated by the commission, and if the candidate has submitted credible, valid and relevant evidence of knowledge, skills and competencies from the professional standard, the commission may:
- Recognizes the contents of the professional standard in full,
- recognizes the contents of the professional standard in part and determines those knowledge, skills and competences that it will test,
- does not recognize any content of the professional standard because the candidate does not demonstrate any knowledge, skills and competences from the professional standard, and will check the entire professional standard as appropriate.
In the practical work assignment, the candidate demonstrates mastery of the required professional competencies according to the requirements of the professional standard and technical documentation. In addition to the practical assignment, an oral defense of the assignment may also be given.
National vocational qualification
- the procedure for obtaining a publicly valid document (certificate)
- the process of obtaining a profession
- the process of recognizing or confirming already acquired knowledge and skills.
The process of acquiring NPKs is generally divided into three sets:
- candidate application
- advising the candidate and preparing his collection folder (certificates, proofs, reference letters, articles, acknowledgments ...)
- verification and validation of NPK
The candidate applies for the procedure on the announced application deadline. Check the implementation queries on the website of the organizations that implement the NPK for a particular profession.
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and recognises the catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Direct verification takes place at a place of assessment in the form of practical work and an oral presentation. The place of assessment (simulated user living environment) must meet the relevant material conditions.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Condition for obtaining certificate
The candidate demonstrates the attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Criteria to be taken into consideration:
- Prepare the base and materials
- Prepares fittings and finishing elements and lays tiles
- Grouts surfaces covered with ceramic tiles
- Coating protection
- Performs simple remediation works
Criteria for assessing the components of the work process:
Compliance of the working drawing with the technical documentation
Definition of working procedure, material, tools and protective equipment
Inspection and preparation of the substrate
Laying, grouting and cleaning
Quality control of own work
Arrangement of the workplace and working and protective equipment after the work is completed,
sorting of waste material
Calculation of material consumption
Product presentation (theoretical basis in the field of lining)
Defense of the work process and the working and protective means and measures used
Defense of documentation (theoretical basis in the field of laying floor coverings)
Catalog of professional knowledge and skills
- Education at least at the level of SQF 1, which is evidenced by a certificate of completion of 7th or 8th grade of primary school, and
- at least one year of work experience in the field of ceramic works
The link to providers of training