Ekološki kmetovalec/ekološka kmetovalka
needed for this job
In the counseling process, the candidate prepares a personal portfolio, which is evaluated by the commission and acknowledges the contents of the catalog in part or in full.
If the commission cannot recognize all the contents of the catalog, it assigns the candidate tasks for verification.
METHODS OF VERIFICATION
- Advocacy service.
National vocational qualification
- the procedure for obtaining a publicly valid document (certificate)
- the process of obtaining a profession
- the process of recognizing or confirming already acquired knowledge and skills.
The process of acquiring NPKs is generally divided into three sets:
- candidate application
- advising the candidate and preparing his collection folder (certificates, proofs, reference letters, articles, acknowledgments ...)
- verification and validation of NPK
The candidate applies for the procedure on the announced application deadline. Check the implementation queries on the website of the organizations that implement the NPK for a particular profession.
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and recognises the catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Direct verification takes place at a place of assessment in the form of practical work and an oral presentation. The place of assessment (simulated user living environment) must meet the relevant material conditions.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Condition for obtaining certificate
The candidate demonstrates the attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Criteria to be taken into consideration:
- Preparation of the candidate for the job,
- Preparation and use of tools,
- Mastering a certain sequence of tasks,
- Quality of service,
- Rational use of energy, materials and time,
- Compliance with the rules on health and safety at work,
- Compliance with sanitary and hygienic regulations,
- Compliance with the rules of organic farming,
- Compliance with regulations on environmental protection,
- Compliance with the principle of animal ethology.
Criteria for assessing the components of the work process:
- task planning and preparation 15 %
- 50 %
- documentation 10 %
- oral defense 25 %
Catalog of professional knowledge and skills
- Completed primary school,
- passed F-category exam,
- three years of work experience in the field of organic farming.
The link to providers of training