Čistilec / čistilka prostorov
needed for this job
National vocational qualification
· the procedure for obtaining a publicly valid document (certificate)
· the process of obtaining a profession
· the process of recognizing or confirming already acquired knowledge and skills.
The process of acquiring NPKs is generally divided into three sets:
1. candidate application
2. advising the candidate and preparing his collection folder (certificates, proofs, reference letters, articles, acknowledgments ...)
3. verification and validation of NPK
The candidate applies for the procedure on the announced application deadline. Check the implementation queries on the website of the organizations that implement the NPK for a particular profession.
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and recognises the catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Direct verification takes place at a place of assessment in the form of practical work and an oral presentation. The place of assessment (simulated user living environment) must meet the relevant material conditions.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Condition for obtaining certificate
The candidate demonstrates the attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Criteria to be taken into consideration:
- preparing the candidate for the job
- mastering a certain sequence of tasks
- preparation and use of devices
- quality of service performance
- rational consumption of materials and energy
- compliance with the rules on safety and health at work
- compliance with environmental protection rules
Criteria for assessing the components of the work process:
- task planning and preparation 10 %
- performance 60 %
- documentation 10 %
- oral defense 20 %
Catalog of professional knowledge and skills
- Completed primary school obligation
- Medical certificate by which the candidate proves that there are no health obstacles to the profession of a cleaner
The link to providers of training