Collaboratore polivalente nelle strutture ricettive e ristorative
needed for this job
As part of specific projects, it is possible to request recognition of skills acquired in non-formal and informal contexts. Following this procedure, it is possible to take a professional qualification exam at an accredited vocational training center that provides this type of path.
In order to obtain recognition, the following documents are accepted:
- certificates of attendance at specific short courses
- certificates of previous work experience
previous employment contracts
- declarations and references from employers and / or private individuals for whom a similar activity has been carried out (including voluntary work)
Authorized regional training centers
- to carry out the recognition of skills acquired in non-formal and informal contexts
- to provide this type of training courses
Through a process of recognition of skills acquired in non-formal and informal contexts and / or the recognition of previous coherent training experiences, it is possible to obtain training credits that reduce the need to attend the course for the entire duration envisaged by the standards.
Professional training agencies authorized to provide this type of professional path.