Assemblatore in serie di parti meccaniche
needed for this job
As part of specific projects, it is possible to request recognition of skills acquired in non-formal and informal contexts. Following this procedure, it is possible to take a professional qualification exam at an accredited vocational training center that provides this type of path.
This certification can allow to obtain recognition of entry credits also for the professional qualification path of Mechanical Operator, for which the process of recognition of skills acquired in non-formal and informal contexts is not however foreseen.
In order to obtain recognition, the following documents are accepted:
- certificates of attendance at specific short courses
- certificates of previous work experience
previous employment contracts
- declarations and references from employers and / or private individuals for whom a similar activity has been carried out (including voluntary work)
Authorized regional training centers
- to carry out the recognition of skills acquired in non-formal and informal contexts
- to provide this type of training courses
Through a process of recognition of skills acquired in non-formal and informal contexts and / or the recognition of previous coherent training experiences, it is possible to obtain training credits that reduce the need to attend the course for the entire duration envisaged by the standards
In order to obtain the credits and to achieve the qualification, it is necessary to contact a Regional Training Agency