BEP - Production mécanique
needed for this job
Any person, regardless of age, nationality, status or level of training, with at least one year's experience as a salaried employee, self-employed or volunteer may undertake a validation of prior learning procedure (called VAE = Vallidation of the Acquis from Experience).
- Contact a consulting centre for validation of prior experience (Pôle emploi, Mission locale, CIDFF...):
- to assess your professional project and make sure that validation of prior learning is adapted to your situation.
- to inquire if some support is available.
- Contact the certifying organisation of your region.
- Request admissibility to the validation of prior experience.
- Fill the validation file (Candidates can be supported in describing the activities and characterising the knowledge, skills and competences used) to match the certification competency framework.
- The jury evaluates the file.
- Interview with the jury (around 1 hour).
- Dynamic version of the Eligibilty file CERFA N°12818*02
- PDF version of the Eligibilty file CERFA N°12818*02 with the Explicative note
If the eligibility is confirmed, in a Validation File, the candidate explains the knowledge, skills and competences, with reference to the certification, that he has acquired through experience. In this file the candidates needs to include:
- the description of the activities performed
- the documents giving an account of this experience and the duration of the various activities (Evidence of the reality of your professional practice)
- if applicable, the certificates corresponding to the training courses followed and the diplomas obtained previously.
Depending on your previous status
- Employed: payslips, employer certificates, experience certificate.
- Independant worker: fiscal declaration, certificate of existence...
- Volunteer: certificate signed by the organisation, volunteer contract.
A declaration of honour certifying that you apply for only one certification for the current calendar year.
Note that there is simplified process for refugees who cannot produce supporting documents.
- For preliminary information: contact a consulting centre for validation of prior experience
- To assess the eligibility and start the validation: Certifying organisation of your region.
The partial validation is definitively acquired.
In case of partial validation you may also benefit from specific supportæ to set up additional training or experience programmes. Your adviser will inform you about the modalities and financing possibilities of this additional step.
Consulting centre for validation of prior experience in your Region.