Zidar, restavratorski sodelavec/zidarka, restavratorska sodelavka
needed for this job
In the counseling process, the candidate prepares a personal summary file, which is evaluated by the commission, and if the candidate has provided credible, valid and relevant evidence of knowledge, skills and competences from the professional standard, he may:
- recognizes the contents of the professional standard in full,
- recognizes the contents of the professional standard in part and determines those knowledge, skills and competencies that will be tested,
- does not recognize any content of the professional standard because the candidate does not demonstrate any knowledge, skills and competencies from the professional standard, and will check the entire professional standard as appropriate.
In a practical work assignment in the field or in a simulated situation, the candidate demonstrates mastery of the required professional competencies according to the requirements of the professional standard and technical documentation. In addition to the practical task, an oral defense of the task is also performed. The check takes a maximum of 180 minutes.
National vocational qualification
- the procedure for obtaining a publicly valid document (certificate)
- the process of obtaining a profession
- the process of recognizing or confirming already acquired knowledge and skills.
The process of acquiring NPKs is generally divided into three sets:
- candidate application
- advising the candidate and preparing his collection folder (certificates, proofs, reference letters, articles, acknowledgments ...)
- verification and validation of NPK
The candidate applies for the procedure on the announced application deadline. Check the implementation queries on the website of the organizations that implement the NPK for a particular profession.
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and recognises the catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Direct verification takes place at a place of assessment in the form of practical work and an oral presentation. The place of assessment (simulated user living environment) must meet the relevant material conditions.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Condition for obtaining certificate
The candidate demonstrates the attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Criteria to be taken into consideration:
- Analysis, planning and organization of work
- Preparation of work or. workplace
- Operational work
- Administrative work
- Commercial works
- Quality Assurance
- Maintenance and repairs
- Protecting health and the environment
Criteria for assessing the components of the work process:
Adherence to conservation doctrine and technical and conservation documentation
Snapshot of the existing condition and identification of the causes of injuries
Preparation of working drawings and (if necessary) templates
Planning of occupational safety and health measures and environmental protection
Workplace arrangement, tools and accessories for work
Protection of building elements before the start of work
Properly and in the correct order of work procedures:
- Cleaning of plasters and architectural elements
- Repair of damaged walls and plasters
- Remediation of moisture in the walls
- Hardening and supplementing plasters
- Masonry and completion of stone, brick and mixed walls
- Rehabilitation of lime plasters and production of historic plasters
- Production of drawn profiles from plaster
Use of funds for work in accordance with technical and technological rules
Conformity of the product with the plan
Workplace arrangement after work and waste sorting
Technical perfection and quality of the working sketch
Content and technical completeness of documenting the performed works
- Problems of restoration and conservation intervention
- Justification of the use of materials, working tools and technological procedures
- Justification for the implementation of occupational safety and health measures and environmental protection
Catalog of professional knowledge and skills
- Completed secondary vocational education in the Masonry program or passed the master's exam in masonry or completed at least secondary vocational education with passed the professional part of the final exam (product with defense) for the title of vocational education Mason / bricklayer and
- three years of work experience, evidenced by evidence of work performed in the field of masonry, and
- evidence of performed and documented at least three interventions in accordance with the professional standard, which is part of this catalog, on buildings of architectural heritage, certified by the restorer who has passed the professional exam for the protection of cultural heritage.
The link to providers of training