Viličarist / Viličaristka
needed for this job
National vocational qualification
· the procedure for obtaining a publicly valid document (certificate)
· the process of obtaining a profession
· the process of recognizing or confirming already acquired knowledge and skills.
The process of acquiring NPKs is generally divided into three sets:
1. candidate application
2. advising the candidate and preparing his collection folder (certificates, proofs, reference letters, articles, acknowledgments ...)
3. verification and validation of NPK
The candidate applies for the procedure on the announced application deadline. Check the implementation queries on the website of the organizations that implement the NPK for a particular profession.
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and recognises the catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Direct verification takes place at a place of assessment in the form of practical work and an oral presentation. The place of assessment (simulated user living environment) must meet the relevant material conditions.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Condition for obtaining certificate
The candidate demonstrates the attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Criteria to be taken into consideration:
- preparing the candidate for the job
- use of protective, protective equipment and equipment at work
- compliance with regulations on safety and health at work
- management of technical characteristics of means of transport and cargo space
- mastering a certain sequence of work
- managing the necessary measures in the event of unusual events in the manipulation.
Criteria for assessing the components of the work process:
Preparation of a professional task (quality) 30%
Practical examination with advocacy and the management of professional theoretical knowledge (70%)
Catalog of professional knowledge and skills
- finished primary school
The link to providers of training