Varuh/varuhinja predšolskih otrok - Nacionalna poklicna kvalifikacija
needed for this job
National vocational qualification
· the procedure for obtaining a publicly valid document (certificate)
· the process of obtaining a profession
· the process of recognizing or confirming already acquired knowledge and skills.
The process of acquiring NPKs is generally divided into three sets:
1. candidate application
2. advising the candidate and preparing his collection folder (certificates, proofs, reference letters, articles, acknowledgments ...)
3. verification and validation of NPK
The candidate applies for the procedure on the announced application deadline. Check the implementation queries on the website of the organizations that implement the NPK for a particular profession.
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and recognises the catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Direct verification takes place at a place of assessment in the form of practical work and an oral presentation. The place of assessment (simulated user living environment) must meet the relevant material conditions.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Condition for obtaining certificate
The candidate demonstrates the attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Criteria to be taken into consideration:
- compliance with the rules for ensuring a safe environment for the child,
- knowledge of children's rights - Convention on the Rights of the Child,
- preparation of a candidate / candidate for work,
- the use of appropriate resources,
- candidate's appearance - communication / situation appropriate communication,
- taking into account professional and ethical principles and methods of working with children,
Criteria for assessing the components of the work process:
Preparation of a professional task (quality) 30%
Practical examination with advocacy and the management of professional theoretical knowledge (70%)
Catalog of professional knowledge and skills
- At least secondary or secondary technical education and
- at least six months' experience of working directly with children (running children's groups, occasional childcare in the home, etc. – including non-formal forms of care: care of own and/or other children
The link to providers of training