Krovec-klepar, restavratorski sodelavec/krovka-kleparka, restavratorska sodelavka
needed for this job
In the counseling process, the candidate prepares a personal summary file, which is evaluated by the commission and if the candidate has submitted credible, valid and relevant evidence of knowledge, skills and competencies from the professional standard, he can:
- recognizes the contents of the professional standard in full,
- recognizes the contents of the professional standard in part and determines those knowledge, skills and competencies that will be tested,
- does not recognize any content of the professional standard because the candidate does not demonstrate any knowledge, skills and competencies from the professional standard, and will check the entire professional standard as appropriate.
In the practical work assignment, the candidate proves the mastery of the required professional competencies according to the requirements of the professional standard and technical documentation. In addition to the practical task, an oral defense of the task is also performed.
National vocational qualification
- the procedure for obtaining a publicly valid document (certificate)
- the process of obtaining a profession
- the process of recognizing or confirming already acquired knowledge and skills.
The process of acquiring NPKs is generally divided into three sets:
- candidate application
- advising the candidate and preparing his collection folder (certificates, proofs, reference letters, articles, acknowledgments ...)
- verification and validation of NPK
The candidate applies for the procedure on the announced application deadline. Check the implementation queries on the website of the organizations that implement the NPK for a particular profession.
During the counselling process, the candidate prepares a portfolio. The relevant committee assesses the portfolio and recognises the catalogue content in part or full. If the committee is unable to recognise all catalogue content, it assigns tasks to the candidate for verification.
Direct verification takes place at a place of assessment in the form of practical work and an oral presentation. The place of assessment (simulated user living environment) must meet the relevant material conditions.
Verification and assessment are carried out by committees for the verification and validation of national vocational qualifications, appointed by the National Examination Centre (NEC). Committee members must be licensed by the National Examination Centre.
Condition for obtaining certificate
The candidate demonstrates the attainment of the knowledge, skills and competences defined in the catalogue of standards of vocational knowledge and skills.
Criteria to be taken into consideration:
- Analysis, planning and organization of work
- Preparation of work or. workplace
- Operational work
- Administrative work
- Commercial works
- Quality Assurance
- Maintenance and repairs
- Protecting health and the environment
- Completed secondary vocational education in the Roofer-plumber / roofer-plumber program or passed the master's exam in roofing or completed at least secondary vocational education by passing the professional part of the final exam (product with defense) for the title of professional education Roofer-plumber / roofer-plumber and
- three years of work experience, evidenced by evidence of work performed in the field of roofing and plumbing work, and
- evidence of performed and documented at least three different interventions in accordance with the professional standard, which is part of this catalog, on buildings of architectural heritage, certified by the restorer who has passed the professional exam for the protection of cultural heritage.