Carpet fitter and floor layer
needed for this job
- Contact a consulting centre for validation of prior experience ENIC - UK National Information Centre, https://www.enic.org.uk/;
- A regulatory body receives and considers applications from applicants, provides applicants with all information about the requirements, procedures and formalities they need to complete in order to gain access to and pursue their regulated profession;
- They may request certified copies at a later stage in the event of justified doubts and where necessary;
- Assess applications in accordance with the provisions and timescales set out in the amended 2015 Regulation;
- Provide all relevant information about individual cases to the assistance centre on request.
A regulatory body may require any information or documentation necessary to be able to assess the application, including:
- evidence of formal qualifications and any information necessary to determine the level and content of those qualifications;
- information concerning the applicant’s training to the extent necessary to determine the existence of potential substantial difference to the training requirements in the UK;
- the applicant’s fitness to practice and professional or financial standing;
- the applicant’s insurance cover;
- for professions that have patient safety implications, or for those professions where there is ‘a serious and concrete doubt’ about the sufficiency of the professional’s language knowledge, language controls can be imposed to ensure the applicant has sufficient knowledge of the language necessary for practising the profession.
To assess your project, we advise you to consult centre provides information and advice on the comparability of overseas qualifications with those from the UK. The ENIC- UK National Information Centre acts as the national reference point for vocational qualifications
In the UK there are different training centres which provide full courses according to the level, methods of assessment and other criteria. It is suggested to choose a training course within those regulated by OFQUAL. Here you will find regulated courses https://register.ofqual.gov.uk
After having selected a course, you will be redirected to the centre web page and get information about the course.