Монтьор на компютърни системи
needed for this job
The validation procedure in Bulgaria is regulated by Ordinance No.2 of 13.11.2014 of the Minister of Education and Science. It consists of (i) matching the professional knowledge, skills and competences declared by the applicant with the competencies described in the relevant state educational standard, and (ii) theoretical and practical examination for the respective profession.
To validate the professional knowledge, skills and competences acquired through informal or non-formal learning, the applicant must submit documents and pass a state examination for theory and practice. After passing the exam, the candidate receives a certificate of validation for a professional qualification or a certificate for validation for professional qualification for a part of a profession.
Only persons with certain (required) level of formal education can apply for validation of informally acquired vocational (professional) competencies.
The methods for assessing the learning outcomes of NFIL are essentially identical with those applied in formal education and training.
The validation system is linked directly to the National List of Professions and the State Education Standards (SES) for them. The validation of professional knowledge, skills and competences is according to the learning outcomes in the SES for the respective profession.
The validation of professional knowledge, skills and competences, gained through non-formal or informal education, can be done by professional high schools, professional colleges, art schools, vocational training centres and sport schools. This is a policy priority in the National Strategy for LLL 2014-2020 and the National Strategy for the Development of VET 2015- 2020.
The outcomes of the validation of NFIL refer to the state educational standards for the National Classification of the Occupations and Professions.
- Application for participation in a qualification course (profession, specialty and form of training) or for validation of professional knowledge, skills and competences at a VET institution – a general template approved by NAVET, mandatory.
- Document proving the minimum age of 16 years of the applicant for VET training/validation (identity card, passport) – mandatory.
- Diplomas and documents certifying minimum education level for VET training/validation (e.g. completed 10th grade or first stage general secondary education, EQF level 3 for the profession “Computer Systems Installer”) – mandatory, described in the personal portfolio of the candidate for application.
- Documents certifying the health status of the applicant for validation – a medical document proving that the aspired profession is not contraindicated for applicant, mandatory.
- License certificates (only when explicitly required by the national legislation and for the associated with driving forklift trucks and forklifts in enterprises as well as for welding) - optional.
- Contract for the performance of the validation procedure between the applicant and the validating institution (VET centre, college, vocational high school, etc.) – mandatory.
The public registers of all centers for vocational training are published on the official website of the National Agency for Vocational Education and Training. There is public national list with the validation experts as well (https://www.navet.government.bg).
The outcomes of the validation procedure (based on the results of the state theoretical and practical examination) can be threefold:
1. Issuance of a Certificate (Svidetelstvo) of validation of professional qualification.
2. Issuance of Certificate (Udostoverenie) of validation of professional qualification for a part of a profession.
3. Non-issuance of a certificate.
In cases 2 and 3 a further training scheme is developed and proposed to the applicant for validation by the validating VET institution.
The public registers of all centers for vocational training are published on the official website of the National Agency for Vocational Education and Training. There is public national list with the validation experts as well (https://www.navet.government.bg)